Discounted Activities In Bali
Things To Do & Voucher Activities In Bali
Activities In Bali - Hello, we are Jemari Bali 🙂 We provide activity vouchers in Bali and information about what can be done in Bali, including tourist spots, cuisine, hotels, beaches, and various other things related to vacation. We are committed to providing affordable prices with maximum service for various activities such as Tanjung Benoa Watersport, Nusa Penida Fastboat Tickets, Gili Trawangan & Lombok Fastboat Tickets, Uluwatu Kecak Show & Melasti Tickets, Scooter Rental in Bali, Car Rental in Bali, Bus Rental in Bali, Snorkeling Vouchers in Nusa Penida, Nusa Penida Motorbike and Car Rental, Bali Airport Transfer and various other things. Discover the ease of booking various activities in Bali with us.
Explore Our Activities In Bali
Welcome to Jemari Bali, this time we will give you a guide and tips for...
Welcome to the ultimate guide to snorkeling Nusa Penida, where you'll discover the breathtaking beauty...
Airport Transfer Bali is the solution for those of you who come and vacation on...
3D2N Komodo and Bajo Tour From Bali Visit 11 Destinations : Batu Cermin Cave, Cunca...
Activities In Bali By Jemari
Bali offers a diverse range of activities for travelers, from outdoor adventures to cultural experiences. Here are some of the top activities and attractions to consider during your visit: Outdoor Adventures,Cultural and Historical Sites, Family-Friendly Attractions, Day Trips and Island Exploration, West Bali and Off-the-Beaten-Path Attractions, and Shopping and Dining. With its diverse attractions and experiences, Bali is a dream destination for travelers looking to create unforgettable memories, Plan your activities in Bali with Jemari Bali. Let’s see what there is do in Bali Indonesia.
“Promise yourself that one day, you will wake up in Bali.”
Activities In Bali
1. Tour and Snorkeling in Nusa Penida
This Bali activity is the first thing on your Bali itinerary. Nusa Penida offers many beautiful things, from scenery, beaches, and underwater to beautiful photo spots. One of the places you must visit while in Bali.
2. Enjoy Ubud
Ubud is the place to go for tranquility and your spiritual journey. Ubud has a lot to offer, from beautiful rice fields to classic scenery, Balinese spiritual journeys, and other tourist spots.
3. Experience Balinese Massage
Balinese massage has transformed into a tourist destination. It's a must-try traditional massage technique passed down from generation to generation that can provide relaxation, comfort, and a rejuvenated body.
4. Adventure with Motorbike Rental in Bali
Be an adventurer not a tourist! Let yourself go on an adventure around Bali with Bali scooter rental and enjoy the warm tropical sunshine and the beautiful atmosphere of Bali's rural roads.
5. Spend the Night at One of Bali's Nightclubs
Enjoy your night of partying, dancing, and fun at one of Bali's many nightclubs. Enjoy the sounds of music with a different Balinese crowd atmosphere. Interact and find new adventure friends there.
6. Visit a Beachclub in the Canggu area
Canggu is now the new hotspot of Bali, with plenty of beach clubs to discover and spend the afternoon and beautiful sunset partying at the beach club pool. Hang out and make friends and have fun.
7. Watch Traditional Balinese performances
Enjoy Balinese culture from the attractions and dances presented. Performances of Kecak Dance, Barong Dance, and various other dances will give you an understanding of the richness of Balinese culture.
8. Dinner at one of the best restaurants in Bali
Do this at least once if you go to Bali! Have dinner at one of the best restaurants that offer beautiful views, ambiance, and atmosphere. If you are with your partner, ask them to set a romantic dinner for you. It will be a beautiful moment and an unforgettable pleasure.
9. Sunrise at Mount Batur
Experience the sunrise over the top of Mount Batur. With a journey that is not too tiring you will be presented with an amazingly beautiful view with warm morning sunlight.
10. Shopping in Bali's Traditional Markets
Take some time to shop at Bali's traditional markets and experience a market atmosphere that is different from your own country. There are many markets to choose from, one of which is Sukawati Market which has been around since 1980 and offers a wide variety of Balinese art, souvenirs, clothing, and other items.
And remember, the most fun thing you can do is bargain with the sellers! Bargain for 50% of the given price and let the thrill of price haggling last until you find the best price.
Activities In Bali
Hello 🙂 Thank you for visiting and taking the time to read this article. A collection of interesting activities in Bali that we summarize in Fun and Unusual Things To Do in Bali, Indonesia
- Get your cameras ready for the Jatiluwih Rice Terraces
- Go snorkeling at Blue Lagoon
- Watch the sunrise during a hike up Mount Batur
- Find Pura Ulun Danu Batur built on a lake crater
- Grab a board and go surfing.
- Say hello to 340 monkeys at the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary in Ubud.
- Enjoy shopping at Sukawati Art Market, which has existed since 1980.
- Take photos 175 meters above sea level at the Gates of Heaven (Pura Lempuyang Temple).
- Feel the thrills of river rafting.
- Learn the local secrets during a Balinese cooking class.
- Experience a Volkswagen tour in Bali.
- Wander through the different gates and pavilions created throughout Taman Ujung’s time.
- Take part in a jewelry-making class.
- Visit Tanah Lot Temple, built to worship the god of the ocean.
- For something extraordinary, book a romantic dinner.
- Put on your gear and dive into the USAT Liberty Wreck.
- Children and adults alike have a blast at the Bali Safari and Marine Park.
- Leave your followers gasping during an Instagram tour.
- Feeling adventurous? Check out a quad tour.
- Re-center yourself with yoga.
- Take the opportunity to go dolphin watching in Lovina.
- Shop till you drop at Ubud’s markets.
- Overlooking Uluwatu Beach, visit Uluwatu temple.
- Witness a historical Kecak dance.
- Spend the afternoon among the florals at Kebun Raya Bali.
- Cruise around Bali during a downhill cycling tour.
- Spend the day in the sunshine at Waterbom Bali.
- Take an iconic Eat Pray Love tour.
- Get a taste of Bali’s varying vegetation at West Bali National Park.
- Recognized by the WWF (World Wildlife Foundation), visit Turtle Conservation and Education Center.
- One of the most popular day trips from mainland Bali, tour Nusa Lembongan.
- Stop at Nusa Ceningan for a completely different feel.
- It’s time for your photo moment at Nusa Penida.
- Consider this fantastic dining option, Rock Bar.
- Enjoy an insightful and delicious food tour.
- See how to live a simpler lifestyle at the Green Village.
Visit the bamboo village, Penglipuran Village.
Chill, swim, drink and enjoy the sunshine at the best beach clubs in Bali.
Feel your heart racing during canyoning.
Have breakfast among Orangutans at the Bali Zoo.
- Have a photo-op at one of Bali’s jungle swings among the Tegalalang Rice Terraces.
- Spend the day at the Bukit Peninsula beaches.
- Try out the Air Panas Banjar Hot Spring.
- Choose a fun and exciting Jeep tour.
- Have your breath taken away by Sekumpul Waterfall.
- Run through the Marigold Fields.
- Explore Taman Ayun Temple.
- If you don’t live near the ocean, you have to experience a water blow.
- Forget automated vehicles. Go horse riding.
- Visit the impressive Bajra Sandhi Monument.
- Spot 250 different species at Bali Bird Park.
- Get ready for the watersports in Benoa.
- Choose to walk or cycle Campuhan Ridge.
- Now is your chance to try a helicopter tour.
- Feel cultured leaving Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park.
- Make awesome memories with photo shoot tours in Bali.
- Discover ancient architecture at Besakih Temple.
- Art fans, check out Agung Rai Museum of Art.
- Go paragliding at Timbis Beach.
- Visit one of the most impressive galleries, Museum Pasifika Bali.
- Explore the Underwater Temple Garden, Pemuteran.
- Find your zen at Goa Gajah Temple.
- Spend the afternoon chasing waterfalls at Aling Aling in northern Bali.
- Step back in time at Gunung Kawi Temple.
- Enjoy an insightful coffee plantation tour.
- Choose a coastal tour in Amed.
- Snap photographs at Candidasa Lotus Lagoon.
- Partake in an ancient ritual at Tirta Empul Temple.
- Celebrate the artist at the Blanco Renaissance Museum.
- Pretend to be royalty at Tirta Gangga.
- Travel dreams are made of these with a trip to Tegenungan Waterfall.
- Say your “I Do’s” with a Balinese Wedding Ceremony.
- Treat your tastebuds at Junglegold Factory (formerly Pod Chocolate).
- Venture 30 minutes by boat from mainland Bali to Menjangan Island.
- Trek and marvel at Mount Agung.
- Enlighten your mind at Saraswati Temple.
- Feel all the island vibes at KU DE TA.
- Enjoy a hot air balloon ride from Ubud.
- Get pampered at Bali’s best spas.
- Put your golfing skills to the test.
- Drift between shrines at Ulun Danu Beratan Temple.
- Feel the magic at Tabanan Butterfly Park.
- Sit back and enjoy the show during a Barong dance.
- Admire or purchase some new artworks at the art galleries.
- Go canoeing at Tamblingan Lake.
- Don’t miss the chance to visit the famous Gili Islands.
- Dating back to the early 1800s, check out Puri Saren Palace.
- For all watersport junkies, spend some time at Bali Wake park.
- Visit Badung Market for a sensory explosion.
- Check out the incredible day club, oneeighty°.
- Put on your fancy clothes and enjoy Bali’s fine dining scene.
- Head out on a sunset dinner cruise.
- Swap markets for malls at Beachwalk Shopping Center.
- Journey into Bali’s magical past through song and dance at the Devdan Show.
- Put on your dancing shoes and hit Bali’s best clubs.
- Enjoy a candlelight seafood dinner in Jimbaran Bay.
- Try Relax with Balinese Massage Home Service.
Those are 97 activities in Bali that you can do. Ensure you do 5 or 10 above during your vacation to Bali.
This article is sourced from Tourscanner; for more details, you can read the article about this.
Activities In Bali
If you are visiting Bali, you should not do these 28 things. This is to respect the local culture and people and for your comfort while doing activities in Bali.
While the Balinese are open and welcoming in many ways, they are still modest people who highly value their religion and traditions. So please respect that!
- Be disrespectful
- Step on offerings
- Ride a scooter if it’s your first time
- Bring valuables around the monkeys
- Drink the tap water
- Stay in only one place
- Over-schedule your trip
- Travel without insurance
- Believe it when you’re told an attraction is closed
- Visit the most popular attractions in the middle of the day
- Pay full price at the markets
- Buy fake souvernirs
- Get into a taxi/car without agreeing on a price
- Wear a crossbody bag
- Wear shoes in a temple
- Don’t do drugs!
- Don't make too much noise during Nyepi
- Don't point with your index finger
- Don't haggle too much
- Don't empty your plate
- Don't take your shirt off in public
- Don't eat Western food
- Don't spend your time in one place
- Don't leave a temple without a donation
- Don't touch the head of the locals
- Don't talk about sensitive issues
- Don't use flash when taking photos
- Don't rush
Those are the things not to do when doing activities in Bali. If it relates to culture and religion, it is better to ask the locals first.
This list is summarized from various sources and the author's experience.
You've probably also heard the term hidden gem to describe a place, right? Well, the term hidden gem refers to a place that has extraordinary beauty value, but has not received attention and recognition by many people. You can easily find Bali's hidden gem tourist attractions if you want to find a quiet atmosphere away from the crowds.
Ready to put them on your bucket list? Scroll down to check out the recommendations.
5 Hidden Gem Bali Tours
1. Geger Beach Bay
The first hidden gem Bali tour recommendation is Geger Beach Bay. Located in the ITDC Nusa Dua tourism area, one of the beaches in Bali has a hidden paradise that is so beautiful and not many people know about it.
2. Blue Lagoon Sambangan
Puncak Sari waterfall or known as Blue Lagoon is the next hidden gem Bali tourist spot that must be on your bucket list. Located in Ambengan Village, Buleleng Regency, this tourist spot in Bali is at the bottom of a valley approximately 300 meters deep.
3. Soan Galuh Beach
Bali's hidden gem in the category of beaches that are still very rarely visited by tourists is Soan Galuh Beach. This hidden destination in Tabanan has an iconic spot in the form of a large cave cliff that juts directly onto the shoreline. The water quality is so clear with a bluish color.
4. The Pontoon at Lago
The Pontoon at Lago is a hidden gem of a floating bar in the middle of the ocean on Lembongan Island that offers a different experience and is still very rarely visited by tourists. You can witness the golden hour moment from this hidden gem of Bali while enjoying refreshing beers and cocktails. Several bean bags are arranged neatly facing the ocean for visitors who want to relax at the bar.
5. Margot Riverside
Feeling tired after exploring the interesting places around Denpasar City? You can stop by for an afternoon meal at Margot Riverside, one of Bali's hidden gems with a cool and serene ambience. The restaurant in Bali, which has a rural-style cottagecore feel, stands on a green open space directly opposite the Ayung River.